Heated Mitts / Gloves

GaryK

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Played today and it was cold!
I've always suffered with cold fingers and despite having the motocaddy trolley mitts and those hand warmer pouches, I really struggled.
Is there anything decent on the market such as battery heated gloves/mitts to help me?

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Staying inside?

Handerpants?

On a more serious note have you tried those halving green winter playing gloves? I love mine.

When they first came out our assistant pro was sceptical so put them on and went out for a round. Came back in and bought two pairs.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I use footjoy winter gloves. Feel great and if it’s too cold I have mittens on elastic wrapped round my trolly handles to stick my hands in between shots

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Staying inside?

Handerpants?

On a more serious note have you tried thosehalving green winter playing gloves? I love mine.

When they first came out our assistant pro was sceptical so put them on and went out for a round. Came back in and bought two pairs.
I suspect someone's autocorrect is doing a bit of overtime, but the Galvin Green are also quite good :)

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Titleist make a battery operated thing you wear around the waist and both hands can go in.

We have a Canadian who comes over for the summer and he has one. never seen anything like it before so might only be able to get it in the states