Have you ever smashed one back

sunshine

Visit site
So you’re standing on the fairway and a ball comes flying past you. In a moment of petulance, you tee it up on a pink castle tee and smash it back towards the tee. You absolutely flush it and it soars straight back on target to the culprit on the tee. It then drops weakly a good 50 yards short. No thanks you now look like an angry man with a tiny penis ???

Fabia999

Visit site
First time I would mention it when I could. Second time I'd just stand on the ball. I'd never kick it away and I definitely wouldn't steal it, an embedded ball is usually enough to get it to stop.

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
So you’re standing on the fairway and a ball comes flying past you. In a moment of petulance, you tee it up on a pink castle tee and smash it back towards the tee. You absolutely flush it and it soars straight back on target to the culprit on the tee. It then drops weakly a good 50 yards short. No thanks you now look like an angry man with a tiny penis ???
Surely you would laser the distance 1st before embarrassing yourself? ;-)

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
A PP pocketed the (2nd) ball that came close once. On a previous hole, he'd written W....r on it, but they hadn't taken the hint!

Sats

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Funny enough yesterday whilst playing a roll up I had two balls nearly get me on our 13th. I then spoke with the group whom immediately apologised and because I hooked my shot onto our 14th they thought I was playing the 14th not the 13th. Genuine mistakes happen, I once hit a tee shot after forgetting to climb onto the crows nest on the 9th at Sene needless to say I was very sheepish and apologised then.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Funny enough yesterday whilst playing a roll up I had two balls nearly get me on our 13th. I then spoke with the group whom immediately apologised and because I hooked my shot onto our 14th they thought I was playing the 14th not the 13th. Genuine mistakes happen, I once hit a tee shot after forgetting to climb onto the crows nest on the 9th at Sene needless to say I was very sheepish and apologised then.
There's a hole at Shendish Manor that's lethal for it, because there's a huge downslope to the fairway and you can't see anybody. One time me and my PP got there, saw someone on the green and teed off - then a single player emerged from the bottom of the hill, we had no idea he was there and we'd both driven right over his head while he was waiting for the green to clear. We got down there and apologised profusely, and he wasn't bother at all thankfully. But no more than a minute later, the group behind drove one over our heads! Ironic really because we'd have probably been fuming if we hadn't just done the exact same thing. But they caught up and apologised and we said don't worry, we realised you can't see anybody from the tee.