Has summer arrived?

Basher

Tour Winner
yorkshiregolf.proboards.com
What a beautiful day we've had today. Sunshine virtually all day.
Unfortunately i spent most of the day in the garden as I have neglected it a bit and HID was concerned we keep up with the neighbours!

Nipped out to DG late in the afternoon to check out their stand bags. (I have a new stand bag post on the forum) I saw loads but just couldn't decide which to get. :D

Hoping tomorrow's much like today, got the morning free so looking forward to a round.
Got the day off on Monday too, you never know, may even manage a round then although I think it may well be busy. If it is very busy I'll probably slope off onto the practise ground and use the time wisely. :)

Doesn't life seem better when the sun is shining?

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Started off overcast today but as soon as the strong winds blew the clouds away it was tshirt weather, but remained very windy all day, managed 2 birdies, one into a very stiff wind with a punched uphill 145yd 6 iron to 5 feet. As I mentioned elsewhere though a massive 9 on our tenth due to rough and lots of trees put paid to a very promising card.
Ho Hum, theres always next week!

rgs

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Not this morning in Dublin-Played at 8-30 and had to wear a windcheater for the first nine holes due to the strong cold wind.

Thankfully the weather picked up this afternoon adn was able to play for 12/13 holes in a Polo Shirt.

The forecast for tomorrow is not great-rain expected.

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Was superb here yesterday it was still about 18* at 1900hrs.

But i think you have cursed us in the north west basher because it pouring down and the sky is grey!

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Have heard that tommorow tues and wed is meant to be nice, i hope they are! AM out firts thing tuesday.

Basher

Tour Winner
yorkshiregolf.proboards.com
Rolled out of bed this morning, looked out of the window.

Very, very overcast!

Quick shower and a bit of breakfast, looked out again...........rain! Up to now, it hasn't stopped. Looks like summer is on hold for a bit. :(

Tony, same forecast this side of the Pennines mate. Nice weather forecast for Tuesday and Wednesday......typical, I'll be back at work then! :mad: