Handicap Transferral

alan32195

Medal Winner
Visit site
Hi all,

I am thinking of leaving my current club to join another local to me. My question is how easy is it to transfer my handicap?

Is it just a matter of printing a handicap cert and giving it in to the new club or are there codes / reference numbers I need to provide??? or failing all that could I not just hand in 3 new cards and start a fresh?

Thanks in advance

Robobum

Money List Winner
Visit site
Hi all,

I am thinking of leaving my current club to join another local to me. My question is how easy is it to transfer my handicap?

Is it just a matter of printing a handicap cert and giving it in to the new club or are there codes / reference numbers I need to provide??? or failing all that could I not just hand in 3 new cards and start a fresh?

Thanks in advance

If you have an official handicap with an EGU affiliated club you will have a CDH (Centralised Database of Handicaps) number which will have your full playing record on it.

alan32195

Medal Winner
Visit site
[/QUOTE]

If you have an official handicap with an EGU affiliated club you will have a CDH (Centralised Database of Handicaps) number which will have your full playing record on it.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks, will that be on the Cert or can I obtain that from my club?

Cheers