Handicap Index query

ntommo

Visit site
Ive a member with a query regarding his index which i cant really answer
His 8 counting score differentials range from 4.7 and -0.6 which gives him a 2.7 index. The issue is that he has a 2.5 differential which isn't one of his counting scores.
Slopes range from 128 to 140 (The 2.5 differential is on the 140 slope and is currently his 20th score).
Any ideas / thoughts.
Thanks

NearHull

Visit site
Ive a member with a query regarding his index which i cant really answer
His 8 counting score differentials range from 4.7 and -0.6 which gives him a 2.7 index. The issue is that he has a 2.5 differential which isn't one of his counting scores.
Slopes range from 128 to 140 (The 2.5 differential is on the 140 slope and is currently his 20th score).
Any ideas / thoughts.
Thanks
Is the 20th score connected with a 36 hole competition?

Bobthesock

Visit site
No just wondering why the 2.5 hasn’t been used. He’s one of a tiny band of members who wants his handicap down 😂😂
Ah so he has higher counting scores than the 2.5. I apologise.
But yeah it's a common thing when you have played a 36 holer. Not sure why the system struggles with it though

wjemather

Visit site
Two rounds played on the same day can sometimes display in the wrong order. However, the system will still use them in the order in which they were entered.
If this is the case here, the 2.5 differential would actually be the 21st score, which is why it isn't counting.