H4H Leadeboard and Photos

Sir Scoop-A-Lot

Head Pro
Visit site
Hi All (Mainly Richart & RickG),

I am sure you're fed up of being thanked and told how awesome you both are so I wont bother (again)! ;)

I was wondering if anyone knew whether the full leaderboard and the photo's that were taken on the course would be posted anywhere at all? Tha photographer (its ok Rick I forgot his name too) had some great shots of our group driving off the tees and sinking putts (well maybe not sinking them but having a go at least) on the way around and would be great to see if I could get my hands on any of them.

With the leaderboard it was really just to get an idea of where I ended in the pack. With a measly 23 I cant imagine it being anywhere near the top but would be interesting to see how the rest of the field faired.

Anyhow, looking forward to the next meet and definitely see you all next year at the 2015 H4H day!

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
Sorry for the delay below are links to the results from yesterday. 5 players did not return cards hence only 83 cards processed from 88 in total.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/241435373...Scores-Help-for-Heroes-2014-29-September-2014

http://www.scribd.com/doc/241435429/Best-Scores-Analysis-HFH-North-Hants

Suffice to say it was another superb day (well done to R² and helpers) and the course was in fantastic condition , an inspired choice!!:thup:

It was a pleasure to play with rickg, Liverbirdie and NWjocko who were great company throughout. :thup:

duncan mackie

Money List Winner
Visit site
good job, some interesting stats too!

probably just as well we didn't have to report on 3 putts :(

no 2's at the 1st hole either - what a surprise :whoo: I had a wedge shot for my second to get anywhere near the hole - but as I was on the green I declined and restricted myself to muttered comments on pin placements!

nice tee shot on 18 - I take it that was a forum hybrid?

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
good job, some interesting stats too!

probably just as well we didn't have to report on 3 putts :(

no 2's at the 1st hole either - what a surprise :whoo: I had a wedge shot for my second to get anywhere near the hole - but as I was on the green I declined and restricted myself to muttered comments on pin placements!

nice tee shot on 18 - I take it that was a forum hybrid?

I only managed seven of those ................................... plus three blobs!

Slime.

Oxfordcomma

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Sorry for the delay below are links to the results from yesterday. 5 players did not return cards hence only 83 cards processed from 88 in total.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/241435373...Scores-Help-for-Heroes-2014-29-September-2014

http://www.scribd.com/doc/241435429/Best-Scores-Analysis-HFH-North-Hants

Suffice to say it was another superb day (well done to R² and helpers) and the course was in fantastic condition , an inspired choice!!:thup:

It was a pleasure to play with rickg, Liverbirdie and NWjocko who were great company throughout. :thup:

Thanks Sawtooth! One quick question, is that CSS on the link calculated using the formal charts? If it is then I'll have a go at talking my club into accepting this as an away card, it's only 2 shots but every little helps!

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Thanks Sawtooth! One quick question, is that CSS on the link calculated using the formal charts? If it is then I'll have a go at talking my club into accepting this as an away card, it's only 2 shots but every little helps!

I wish you luck, mine wouldn't take last years card and it would have got me into single figures for the first time

Oxfordcomma

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I wish you luck, mine wouldn't take last years card and it would have got me into single figures for the first time
I remember that but I thought the lack of CSS came into it last year, or is that my memory playing tricks? Worth a go, anyway, I've got nothing to lose except a shot ;).

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site

Its a society of sorts so the CSS was not calculated by HM, instead I set the CSS equal to the SSS which is 70. The handicap adjustment was just for a bit of fun so I am afraid you will not get a cut for your efforts!

Well played by the way:clap:

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I remember that but I thought the lack of CSS came into it last year, or is that my memory playing tricks? Worth a go, anyway, I've got nothing to lose except a shot ;).

They said that no CSS was available and I said I could get it, and later it was produced, but mainly they said, it wasn't a qualifying competition. Given that both 1st and 2nd place were from my club we were both a fair bit miffed. I did assure them and said I could get proof that every hole was played to a proper finish with no gimmees.

I hope your place is willing to look at it for you

duncan mackie

Money List Winner
Visit site

just make sure that they are aware that the competition wasn't run as a qualifying event etc etc - or to put it another way, they cannot use it to adjust your CONGU handicap. It's only possible use would be to support (not deliver/generate) any subsequent
handicap adjustment such as at the Annual Review ie it could be evidential (but to be honest it won't be)

Sir Scoop-A-Lot

Head Pro
Visit site
I had 5 blobs and had 5x 3 putts and a couple of fours the there too. All the 3 putts cost me in blobs. Either massively over or under hit it all day on the greens. Just couldn't find the right pace. O well there's always next year!

fitzy589

Visit site
A great day on a great course and with untested brand new clubs I was happy with 25 points. A personal thank you from me for the invite. As a battleback golfer it meant a great deal to me for the invite.

Regards

Jim

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
A great day on a great course and with untested brand new clubs I was happy with 25 points. A personal thank you from me for the invite. As a battleback golfer it meant a great deal to me for the invite.

Regards

Jim

That will mean alot to the lads , fair play glad you had a good day aswell..

P.s Jim Fitz eh ? used to work with one and play golf with another 1 over here .. sure ya must be oirish man

richart

Major Champion
Visit site

Regards

Jim

You were very welcome Jim, and hopefully you and Kev will be able to join us next year.:thup: