H4H Leadeboard and Photos

Fish

Banned
Visit site
A great day on a great course and with untested brand new clubs I was happy with 25 points. A personal thank you from me for the invite. As a battleback golfer it meant a great deal to me for the invite.

Regards

Jim

It was great to play with you Jim, you definitely have a good game within you, towards the end you hit some great drives and quite a few of your approach shots were great also. Just a bit of that magic word "consistency" like all of us handicap golfers is needed to get that handicap down but you "battled" on and were great company, not bad for a Sapper :ears:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Well ALL may be an exaggeration. I would assume they would get rid of half the paparazzi style drive ones. Guess it'll be a case of watch this space for the exact release. Hopefully most will make it as he followed our group for a short while it seemed.

Didn't see him out on the course, unless he was hiding in the bushes :mmm:

fitzy589

Visit site
Fish.

Thx for your kind words. I personally think it was newclubitis mixed with a bit of good luck.

Hopefully play again together soon.

Khamelion

Tour Winner
Visit site
Didn't see him out on the course, unless he was hiding in the bushes :mmm:

Apart from the opening hole group shot I never saw him on the course either. No sure if that was a good thing or not, he may have been papping people with his long lens.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Apart from the opening hole group shot I never saw him on the course either. No sure if that was a good thing or not, he may have been papping people with his long lens.
He got a photo of my tee shot on 8, my putt for birdie, and just about my only good drive down 9. Unfortunately Duncan (remembered his name now.:mad:) refused to follow me round any further, so the game went to pot.:(

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Fish.

Thx for your kind words. I personally think it was newclubitis mixed with a bit of good luck.

Hopefully play again together soon.

Any time your in the Midlands or want a knock in my area, just let me know and I'll make myself available for you, sure we'd get a couple more join us also :thup:

D

Deleted member 15344

A great day on a great course and with untested brand new clubs I was happy with 25 points. A personal thank you from me for the invite. As a battleback golfer it meant a great deal to me for the invite.

Regards

Jim

Was great to see both yourself and Kev there - was an honour to play with Kev and hope to see you both at meets again soon