Grip pressure (right handed)

Bamberdele2.0

Visit site
I’d say I would have my right hand (dominant) gripping the club more firmly 70/30 compared to my left.

With an overall pressure of around 5 out of 10 (10 being highest)

Have I been doing this wrong?

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
No, no no. This is all wrong. You need to be applying a pressure of twelvty sporklings per metre stones, oftentimes with a flexitiltude degree of angular rotaxioms of approximatally i4 / ø radigumps.

In other words. Just hit the ball. ;)

Hoganman1

Visit site
I think it was Sam Snead that said one should hold the club like it was a live bird in your hands. I try to think about that before each swing.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I think it was Sam Snead that said one should hold the club like it was a live bird in your hands. I try to think about that before each swing.

Similarly said in one of the first instruction books I read by Clive Clarke and Vyvienne Saunders.

I was taught if you are right handed the left hand/arm provides the power and the right control of direction

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
Similarly said in one of the first instruction books I read by Clive Clarke and Vyvienne Saunders.

I was taught if you are right handed the left hand/arm provides the power and the right control of direction

But Ben Hogan said he wanted to hit it as hard as he could with his right hand. :)