Great winter courses within 100 miles of the midlands

MentallyOverPar

Visit site
What happened to the OP's limit of 100 miles?

This looks like a decent exception to me ;-)

When I say 100 miles I mean roughly 2 hours so Liverpool wouldn't be a no go I guess.

Looking at the website it says N/a for County Card and its quoting over £100 but I am going to give them a bell. I am going to struggle to get 3 playing partners as they are all working so anyone who would want to join on this one let me know and I will see if I can get a tee booked?

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
This looks like a decent exception to me ;-)

When I say 100 miles I mean roughly 2 hours so Liverpool wouldn't be a no go I guess.

Looking at the website it says N/a for County Card and its quoting over £100 but I am going to give them a bell. I am going to struggle to get 3 playing partners as they are all working so anyone who would want to join on this one let me know and I will see if I can get a tee booked?

Yes bell them. We got on it last year but that was a group of 8 or so of us, so maybe they have pulled it, or they dont want to advertise it freely.

D

Deleted member 18588

He lives 2 mins from the Belfry, so could be approx 110 miles to Royal Liverpool, to play a course in winter for a third of the summer green fee - would you not consider an extra 10% for that?

3 minutes and not a second longer, 100 miles and not a yard further!😉

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Defo one for Wollaton. Played it twice in atrocious conditons and it played very well both times. Odd driving off with 50 deer on the fairway. Happen they felt safer there when they saw me teeing up.
Live two miles from sherwood and yes it drains well, but the course was temp greens for 16 holes as they were protecting the greens for the weekend. Shame they never said that when we booked it

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
Our Society has Sherwood on the menu for next summer.... looking forward to it.... will try and stay over and play Notts the day after!!
You better play another event then!!

I’ll be playing Notts on the Sunday hopefully as I get reciprocal

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
I can't currently make the first, but am ok for all the others. Missed all of them last year! I was wondering how easy it was getting on on a Sunday...I've got a couple of old mates up that way to call up. Holinwell been missing from cv for ages.
I think late Sunday PM I should be ok