Great Service and a Bargain as Well

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Thanks to Imurg for posting about this deal. Bought a pair of Black Footjoy Contour Shoes with the Boa lacing system for a bargain £49.00.

I placed an order with Snainton Golf late on Sunday evening with standard delivery. The order was dispatched first thing Monday morning, I had texts updating on progress and a text this morning giving me an hour delivery slot in which the delivery would arrive. Bang on time they arrived. That to me is superb service, ordered dispatched and delivered within 48 hours at no cost th plenty of info on the progress of the order.

Add to that the ridiculously low cost of the shoes and I am one happy golfer (sadly I could not resist the bargain so the loud shoes from Redfire will have to wait until later in the year).

sev112

Tour Winner
Visit site
best shoes i have ever had - i have 2 pairs of contours and teh snazzy lacing is very very good. God knows what i will do if it ever snaps though ???

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
best shoes i have ever had - i have 2 pairs of contours and teh snazzy lacing is very very good. God knows what i will do if it ever snaps though ???

Call Footjoy for a new pair, the lacing is guaranteed for the life of the shoes

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Thanks to Imurg for posting about this deal. Bought a pair of Black Footjoy Contour Shoes with the Boa lacing system for a bargain £49.00.

Glad to be of service Greg - pity I don't need any shoes at the moment - got other stuff on my mind.... :D

sev112

Tour Winner
Visit site

Call Footjoy for a new pair, the lacing is guaranteed for the life of the shoes

hadn't picked up on that - very useful info ta

SG86

Medal Winner
Visit site
I've had the pleasure of buying from snainton online and in store before and its always a joy.

The driving range is professional and very well maintained and the pro shop is more of a mini superstore.

Great kit and great service. The prices are always very competitive.

SG86

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Bought a few things and no issues + price matching to even golf direct :)

I see they do monthly competitions, has anyone won anything?