Great Forum

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
last time i caddied was for two Americans, one was a 4 handicap the other 8. both Ok ball strikers, but wayward to say the least. the 4 handicap couldn't putt and 3 putted at least half the greens and lost a couple of balls of the tee at least and had no birdies, i would say a score in the high 80's at least.

when he walked off he says to his mate i was 2 under gross, to which the 8 handicap says i played well too and was only a couple over.... he had lost a ball on most of the holes:ROFLMAO:
Ha, class. It's like they're playing a different game. When you hear this stuff it makes more sense that Trump is supposedly a 3 handicap, when you look at the vids of him playing. :oops:

Hoganman1

Visit site
Thanks for all the replies. To make my point, I didn't receive a single negative comment. I especially enjoyed the stories about my fellow Yanks and their liberal scoring practices.
I've played with guys like that here in the colonies. We also sometimes have problems in the other direction. I once played in a tournament with a 16 handicapper that carded a 75.
Apparently, he just had a good day and everything went his way, or so he said.
Thanks again for all the warm welcomes and I look forward to sharing and learning as a member of this forum.