Graeme Storm

Steve Bamford

Head Pro
www.golfbettingsystem.co.uk
Tactically Storm gave a master-class over the closing 36 holes. -5 on the Sunday got him the advantage and despite not having his A game on Sunday under the glare of the Rory crowd/media spotlight, he played the conservative golf needed to protect his winning total. Played the same way in the Play Off, where eventually Rory made too many mistakes - a hole he could never realistically birdie. loved watching it, the atmosphere was fantastic and Storm's story worthy of a Hollywood movie.

mikejohnchapman

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Delighted for Graeme Storm. I do some marshalling on the european tour and he is one of the good guys in the way he treats people on the course.

Really felt for him at the end of the season when he thought he lost his card - he looked crushed.

Nice to see a good guy get some luck for a change.

Steve Bamford

Head Pro
www.golfbettingsystem.co.uk
Delighted for Graeme Storm. I do some marshalling on the european tour and he is one of the good guys in the way he treats people on the course.

Really felt for him at the end of the season when he thought he lost his card - he looked crushed.

Nice to see a good guy get some luck for a change.

It was interesting to see how well he got along with Rory McIlroy - was nice to see.

timbo1988

Medal Winner
Visit site
me neither. but at 50/1 and having consumed 1/4 bottle of jack i couldn't resist

This injury layoff may mean its not a bad bet.
If he comes back and isn't quite right or can't practice fully then could see him struggle and confidence drain away.