Who would you like to see host the British Masters in 2021?

MarkT

GM Forum Editor
Visit site
You might think with all his work away from the course, 600+ starts on the European Tour, Open Championship win, two Ryder Cup appearances and general and genuine affection from his peers that Paul Lawrie might have done more than enough to host one of these. He's playing his last European Tour event this week in Scotland so who would make a good host for next year and help to get some of the big names back?
And while we're here what would be a great course to see back on the tour?

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
I've never paid any real attention to who the host is. Not sure I'm bothered

Am I missing something
Well..dont put any money on the "Host" doing any good in the tournament..they're too busy doing the media stuff and giving out chocolate to concentrate on winning..

sunshine

Visit site
Colin Montgomerie at Celtic Manor. In case you didn't know, there was a Ryder Cup here ;)
Mark Roe at the Grove. Then he could spend 4 days sitting next to the plaques on the 18th (9th) fairway talking about what an amazing golfer Tiger is.
Paul Casey at Innisbrook.
Darren Clarke at anywhere with a bar.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Colin Montgomerie at Celtic Manor. In case you didn't know, there was a Ryder Cup here ;)
Mark Roe at the Grove. Then he could spend 4 days sitting next to the plaques on the 18th (9th) fairway talking about what an amazing golfer Tiger is.
Paul Casey at Innisbrook.
Darren Clarke at anywhere with a bar.
Please god no more Monty or Roe. Clarke wouldn't actually be a bad shout. Definitely got the peer support