Good evening everyone

Foliage Finder

Head Pro
Visit site
Hello! First post on these forums so I thought I better introduce myself.

23 years old, never really picked up a club until last year around the end of June, so I've not been playing a year yet. Local to the north Manchester area (Prestwich), but originally from the north east (Teesside!).

Been having lessons from Steve Ingham at Bowlee Park Range, where I spend a fair bit of time. When not there, you can either find me at Heaton Park pitch and putt or rooting through various types of foliage looking for my ball on (or just slightly off!) the course at Marland Park :D.

In the bag I've got an eclectic mix of hand-me-downs, consisting of irons that look to be ping replicas (3-SI), a wilson 3W (I think one of the first ones that were made from metal) and a titleist 5W that I think is persimmon bound in epoxy resin. Topped it up with an off the shelf dunlop driver and putter (also have an old ping putter with a grip that has seen better days).

From reading about a bit on here you lot seem half decent, look forward to maybe meeting a few of you for a spot of ball-finding in the future!

D

Deleted Member 1156

Hello! First post on these forums so I thought I better introduce myself.

23 years old, never really picked up a club until last year around the end of June, so I've not been playing a year yet. Local to the north Manchester area (Prestwich), but originally from the north east (Teesside!).

Been having lessons from Steve Ingham at Bowlee Park Range, where I spend a fair bit of time. When not there, you can either find me at Heaton Park pitch and putt or rooting through various types of foliage looking for my ball on (or just slightly off!) the course at Marland Park :D.

In the bag I've got an eclectic mix of hand-me-downs, consisting of irons that look to be ping replicas (3-SI), a wilson 3W (I think one of the first ones that were made from metal) and a titleist 5W that I think is persimmon bound in epoxy resin. Topped it up with an off the shelf dunlop driver and putter (also have an old ping putter with a grip that has seen better days).

From reading about a bit on here you lot seem half decent, look forward to maybe meeting a few of you for a spot of ball-finding in the future!

Hahahaha.......you fool :ears:

Welcome aboard :thup:

mteam

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Hi mate

I tend to spend a couple of hours a week trying to improve at bowlee range, unsuccessfully so far :)