Good coaches in Cambridge area (<30min drive away)

PointJpeg

Visit site
Hi,

I've moved to the UK last year and am now getting back into golf.

I'm in my early twenties and have been playing since I'm 6, and have been a 4 handicap back in France.

I've joined Gog Magog in March as they have a very good deal for under 25s and it seemed like the best golf course around. Finally, I just got a car and can finally travel freely in the area without relying on taxis or public transport.

So after my 3 cards to get my UK / CONGU handicap (which got me a 5.0 after 1 half-decent round which was tarnished by a triple-bogey and 2 terrible rounds). I'm looking to get back into the game seriously and would like to get regular lessons with a coach.

However, having just moved there I've no idea who to go to and would rather just try a few recommended ones rather than just going to random pros (including the ones at Gog Magog).

I'm also looking for a new driver, fairway woods and hybrid (but already have a fitting for those at the gog magog proshop this sunday which hopefully will yield good results).

Anyways, if you guys have any good recommendations, I don't really have a budget in mind (as in if the pro is actually really good, paying a high lesson price is ok with me and I'd probably want to negotiate with said coach to lay down a season long coaching plan and see how much the price would be).

Thanks!