golfsupport - Anybody Used Them?

slowhand

Head Pro
Visit site
Looking to buy a new Odyssey Stroke Lab putter and golfsupport.com seem to have the lowest price. has anybody used them before and if so, what were your experiences?

TIA,

Michael

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Looking to buy a new Odyssey Stroke Lab putter and golfsupport.com seem to have the lowest price. has anybody used them before and if so, what were your experiences?

TIA,

Michael

Ive used em before. From what I recall their stock is limited and they tend to buy from wholesale once you've paid for it. What I ordered turned up promptly.

Britishshooting

Club Champion
Visit site
Never had much of an issue. The pro at one of the courses I play has limited stock and orders everything via them so credit from comp winnings etc is utilised. (About half hour away and everything arrives within a day or two)

I've had bags, balls and a full set of irons from them which they did the custom fitting for with no issues whatsoever.

Went in for a bag, it wasn't in the shop, asked if i minded waiting two minutes and then a young lad came running back across the road armed with the bag I was buying in 3 colour options as they have a little warehouse across the road.

All around good experience personally.

SGC001

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site

TIA,

Michael

I've used them, no issues. As some have said store in Mansfield, stuff not in stock can be ordered in.

Bloke who runs it is a decent guy.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Yup just down the rd and I have had no real problems with them. If they have the putter in I cannot see how you should have a problem with them.
My first experience was ordering a S3 motocaddy off them when they came out. In essence they took my money, couldn't get the one/ colour I wanted and returned the money. I then got an email thanking me for my custom. I sent an email back saying I was not impressed. I didn't know the email went to the owner, he said he was disappointed with the service and would look into it. I thought yes right oh. Three days later I was asked to call into the shop. Waiting for me was a Galvin Green thermal outer wear top £90s worth. Chuffed to bits Tashyboy was.
Would have no hesitation in using them.
They usually have good sale stuff in.