Golf trousers on PGA Tour

sjw

Visit site
I've had a quick look around but I can't seem to find the trousers that Rory, Scottie and others were wearing at the weekend and in other recent events. Rory wore them on Saturday and Scottie on Sunday, they're a Nike pair that are grey in shade but they are almost a lilac colour in brighter light. Long shot but anyone know what they are? Stupid thread I know but I thought it would be a quick Google search away lol

sjw

Visit site
I think quite often the pro's outfits are custom made for them and not on general release, or perhaps released a bit later on.

If they're not on here: https://www.nike.com/gb/w/mens-golf-trousers-tights-23q9wz2kq19znik1 then that's probably the case.
Ah that's a shame, never mind. I'll keep an eye out. I would've thought that these companies would want to use the tour events as advertising for things you could actually buy, but maybe that's just me being optimistic lol

adasko

Assistant Pro
Visit site
That's the short I bought recently, they are more grey in a real life.
Trousers you asking about might be from the same line

Alan Clifford

Visit site
Primark have chinos in a similar colour. And only £10.
If a shirt has a manufacturer's logo or name on it, I don't buy. Am happy to wear shirts cover in "Virgin Atlantic" because not only did they give me the shirts, they paid for me to go to Gleneagles, Las Vegas, Sun City and Royal Birkdale in the Virgin Swingers Finals.

sjw

Visit site
That's the short I bought recently, they are more grey in a real life.
Trousers you asking about might be from the same line
Thanks, that might be the colour. I would have assumed it was called something sensible like "heather", but that's why I don't work in marketing, I guess

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Thanks, that might be the colour. I would have assumed it was called something sensible like "heather", but that's why I don't work in marketing, I guess
They're oxygen purple, silly. Because it's a well known fact that purple is the colour of oxygen. :unsure:

nickjdavis

Head Pro
Visit site
If a shirt has a manufacturer's logo or name on it, I don't buy. Am happy to wear shirts cover in "Virgin Atlantic" because not only did they give me the shirts, they paid for me to go to Gleneagles, Las Vegas, Sun City and Royal Birkdale in the Virgin Swingers Finals.
Golf? Or....?

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Can’t image there are many virgin swingers around. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: sjw