golf trip to vilamoura

bro4dhead

Hacker
Visit site
Hi there

I am looking to arrange a golf trip for 4 people to vilamoura in portgual.

Does anyone have any recommendations of places to book trips through?

Thanks for the help

Ben

JCW

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Try a friend of mine , LINKS GOLF PORTUGAL .COM , stay at the golf motel near the old course , example , i have a trip in november staying at the golf motel with breakfast plus 5 rounds at quinta south and north , plus the new course there laranjal and the other rounds are at val do lobo , all transfers to the courses and airport included and its 508 euros , you can get good deals at pestana , which is vale de pinta as well , good luck

CliveW

Tour Winner
Visit site
A quick heads-up... Make sure you have a valid handicap certificate. I have played golf at many top courses all over the world and Villamura Old Course is the only course I have been asked to produce one. Once on a British Airways tournament the rep forgot to bring them and they wouldn't let us on to the tee until they were produced.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
A quick heads-up... Make sure you have a valid handicap certificate. I have played golf at many top courses all over the world and Villamura Old Course is the only course I have been asked to produce one.

As above.
(But I've been asked at Woodhall Spa too. They must have seen me in the practice net... )

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I had to produce one at Wentworth and have been told I will have to at Sunningdale later this month

Chris