Golf trip to Northern France (next autumn)

shortgame

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Sounds exactly like what some of my friends do every year

They swear by Le Touqet and won't consider anywhere else 👍

road2ruin

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
We've done this a few times, really easy as you drive onto the train, off again then you're at the golf course within 30 mins or so.

The courses we played last time were:

Le Touquet - La Foret
Hardelot - Les Pins
Belle Dune

Le Touquet has 2 other courses (La Mer & Le Manoir) whilst Hardelot has another 1 (Les Dunes).

All decent courses although I'd strongly recommend Belle Dune as being one of the rounds.

Sports_Fanatic

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Hotel red fox in the centre of me touquet is simple but a popular golfers hotel. Easy to walk into town and a good base for all courses mentioned so far. They had created some new rooms across the road last time I was there too

hairball_89

Club Champion
Visit site
Le Golf National, just outside Paris, is gonna be in fairly decent nick in Autumn I've heard. Might be worth giving them a bell see if they've got any deals on?!

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Like D4S says - do it through Golfbreaks, or one of the other companies. You'll be hard pressed to put together a better deal by yourself. They have their standard packages, but they can tailor them for you.

Been doing it about 12 years now. We always do Friday through Sunday (2 nights, 3 rounds). This year we stayed in Dieppe & played Dieppe, Etretat, & St Saens for about £280 a head (inc Eurotunnel)

We always try to keep the price roughly £260 to £300 so for broadly similar prices have included Montreuil, playing Wimereux, Nampont & Belle Dune; inland staying at Hotel Golf d'Ailette (near Laon), playing Ailette, Reims, & Arras; staying at Lille, playing Bondues, Moncheaux-Thumeries & Arras.

Also consider Belgium. Have had some cracking trips based in either Bruges or Mons. One involved staying at Bruges but playing in three different countries Dunkerque (France), Oostburg (Holland) & Damme (Belgium).

As Delboy says, La France est your lobster.

Or you could just do what most folk do and simpy go to Le Touquet & Hardelot

drewster

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Hardelot Les Pins is my favourite course ever so far. Love the place !!! Dunes is not the best now though !!! Belle Dune is also excellent and if you fancy some links action Wimereux is fun.