Golf Shoes

jusme

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Multiple suggestions and hard to argue with any of them as there is so much quality and choice out there. I am not going to even tell you what I wear. What I will say is don't buy cheap. Cheap is the only bad golf shoes I have had in terms of longevity and comfort. What is comfortable to you is not to another, so it's a risk to buy blind, though I've done with a range of success.

This year I have bought 3 pairs of shoes ranging from 60-90 quid, all of them double that price out of the sale. Try in the shop for comfort and then hunt or wait for the right price. I like the idea of having more than one pair and rotating them. I believe that they will last longer this way, a bit like golf gloves

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Just ordered a pair of FJ energise Boas, haven't had footjoy in a few years and can't wait to try them as my Nike's are getting a bit decrepit after a year. (Shoes just don't last me)

OnTour

Head Pro
Visit site
Best shoes I've ever had Nike lunar command 2 BOA, so good I've got a new pair on route for the summer. love the BOA system, got them on my cyclign shoes and my new asics trainers. fujirado