Golf shoes going to buy now which ones?

philsh

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Morning All,

Need some golf shoes and last time I bought apair of FJ contours and loved them do I buy the same again or try these Adizero or anyone else got an idea upto £100? Need to be bought from AG or Sports direct.

DAVEYBOY

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
The new Nike Lunars (£100) or Tiger Woods 13 shoes should be around (£80-£90)

Avoid Addidas if I where you they always end up failing and apparently the spikes on new ones rip off very easily. I love the ATV's but the heel rips after 10 rounds or so.

BTatHome

Tour Winner
Visit site
Avoid Addidas if I where you they always end up failing and apparently the spikes on new ones rip off very easily. I love the ATV's but the heel rips after 10 rounds or so.

My adizero are still going strong, all spikes still intact and heel have no issues, so its hardly a fact "they always end up failing". I still think that proper sizing and fitting makes a huge difference in longevity.

Odvan

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I'm currently looking for a 2nd pair but am being tight and waiting for a bargain. Refresh MandM direct everyday, I have a feeling come winter they'll have some summer edition stock.

That said, I have a pair of FJ's that I must have bought around 15 yrs ago. Granted I haven't played in em every week for 15yrs but they're in superb condition and wonderfully comfortable so it's difficult to look at anything else for me.

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
I'm currently looking for a 2nd pair but am being tight and waiting for a bargain. Refresh MandM direct everyday, I have a feeling come winter they'll have some summer edition stock.

That said, I have a pair of FJ's that I must have bought around 15 yrs ago. Granted I haven't played in em every week for 15yrs but they're in superb condition and wonderfully comfortable so it's difficult to look at anything else for me.
Try cgdiscountgolf.co.uk; they've got a great sale on Footjoys at the moment.

D

Deleted member 17920

Morning All,

Need some golf shoes and last time I bought apair of FJ contours and loved them do I buy the same again or try these Adizero or anyone else got an idea upto £100? Need to be bought from AG or Sports direct.
Adizero £59 at kingswood golf centre Thorne on twitter two days ago. If that's true then bargain.

two-clubs

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I've just bought a pair of Nike Heritage for £40 from AG - very comfortable so far, took the precaution of taking extra shoes with me on their first round but didn't need them.

philsh

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Well ended up with Adidas Powerband 4s. Was a close call with the blue Puma ones but I felt that these had abit more support. Only £70. Seems funny having golf shoes that aren't footjoy as only ever had them.

philsh

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Played a round yesterday in the new shoes held up very very well. I would say almost as good as the contours but none the less very very good. I got some good comments on them as well from friends so well chuffed.