Golf Monthly Top 100 No. 1....... Turnberry March 2018

• Thread starter Deleted member 17920
  • Start date

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Just leaving McDonalds in Ayr after an excellent pre round breakfast. Got served by a Michelin Star waitress, she had 2 stars 😜

Radbourne2010

Challenge Tour Pro
www.mmksolutions.co.uk
JOBR & I we’re evacuated from the Purple Palace this morning with Fire Alarms & Fure engines being called to the premises. Without a thought for our own safety we packed quickly & buggered off to Turnberry leaving the staff & guests freezing in the car park.
Lessons to be learnt a round. Survival of the fittest...😆🔥🚒🏌️*♂️

anotherdouble

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
JOBR & I we’re evacuated from the Purple Palace this morning with Fire Alarms & Fure engines being called to the premises. Without a thought for our own safety we packed quickly & buggered off to Turnberry leaving the staff & guests freezing in the car park.
Lessons to be learnt a round. Survival of the fittest...😆🔥🚒🏌️*♂️

And Davy Mc is nowhere to be seen. Fire alarm, what fire alarm la:rofl:

jpxpro

Assistant Pro
Visit site
just arrived home, thanks again to Glynn for organising it was superbly done and a bargain all things considered.
thanks to Fish for the excellent evening meal and thanks to all who attended for being so friendly and welcoming.

cant wait till next one already :)

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Question for you folks, I'm going up to Turnbery in 3 weeks. Is everywhere there plastic friendly, bar, clubhouse etc or will I need lots of cash? It's quite isolated so I don't want to be having to head out to the nearest town to the cash machine.

Also, advice for route to take once I reach the m6? I can see options but not knowing the local roads I don't know which are the best to take.

The Boxman

Hacker
Visit site
Both I and Claire had a fabulous time this weekend and would like to thank the players we played with, all forum members who where very friendly. And a Huge thanks to Glyn for organising yet another memorable event #wheretonextIwonder

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Question for you folks, I'm going up to Turnbery in 3 weeks. Is everywhere there plastic friendly, bar, clubhouse etc or will I need lots of cash? It's quite isolated so I don't want to be having to head out to the nearest town to the cash machine.

Also, advice for route to take once I reach the m6? I can see options but not knowing the local roads I don't know which are the best to take.

Card is fine everywhere, even the halfway house

Route wise, M6, M74, A71, M77 then stay on that road as it becomes the A77 all the way to Turnberry. The shortest route is using the A70 but it’s a hellish road IMO