Golf Monthly Top 100 No. 1....... Turnberry March 2018

• Thread starter Deleted member 17920
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 17920

Sorry to add an question, assume we need to check in after we play?

And we are meeting in the Golf bit?
Yes check in after play.

as I haven’t been before I don’t know what there is so I presume it’s a clubhouse away from the hotel.

For the journey to the restaurant in the evening we can sort that with people going from the hotel and villas. I know some are watching the football as well.

FairwayDodger

Money List Winner
Visit site
Yes check in after play.

as I haven’t been before I don’t know what there is so I presume it’s a clubhouse away from the hotel.

For the journey to the restaurant in the evening we can sort that with people going from the hotel and villas. I know some are watching the football as well.

Yes, opposite the hotel. Academy and range there too.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Just received an email from Turnberry.

just to make life awkward they want everyone to check in so if you was going to collect keys for your room mate then just be warned they may want the other person to also sign paperwork etc.

The hotel is up on th'ill, so it may be possible that the lodges has its own reception area....may be worth checking.

jpxpro

Assistant Pro
Visit site
IMG_1008.jpg

Clubs all sorted and ready for the warm-up, looking forward to the meet see ya soon guys/gals

Last edited:

jpxpro

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Just finished a round at Dundonald my best advice for tommorow is however many jumpers your planning on wearing, double it #brrrrr

The Boxman

Hacker
Visit site
It all started in Jan 17, and today we Play Turnberry :) thanks to Glyn and his team for all the hard work. Let's enjoy these two days #golfmonthlyforum