Golf Monthly Top 100 No. 1....... Turnberry March 2018

• Thread starter Deleted member 17920
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1740

He’s called Carnoustie Nigel! :whistle: Sat next to him at Wildings & he thrashed us at dinner as well :rofl:

Did he have his Zorro mask on? :rofl:

He must be some links player to win both trump/ carnoustie meets and Turmberry meet aswell in tough conditions.

Last edited by a moderator:

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Time for me to say thanks to Glyn, Cam, Fish and Jacko for organising a cracking weekend of golf and beer, oh and lots and lots of wind!

Dundonald is a cracking course, good job it was playing easier than it can as my golf was terrible! Jacko would of best me, dave p and kev hands down had we been plaingvthat format!

I carried on the poor form at Turnberry, with a mere 7pts going out. The pea-whack must of worked its magic, I had 20 coming back :) What a superb stretch of holes from 3-12! The 9th an 10th are the best holes ive
ever played

Sunday was the RTB , which turned out to be a game to far for many. Ive never heard so much moaning that people just wanted to go home :rofl: I carried on the back 9 form and had 18 at the turn, then struggled back into the wind for 9 coming back. How good is that 9th hole, an absolute belter!

19, an 2 27s wasnt great scoring, but at least I didnt embarrass myself totally...

Got a new mate (I think) in dave papas, who done well to put up with me! And caught up and had a few scoops with some old faces.

Great weekend, loved it. Cheers all

Forgot to add, well done to Glen for the hole in one, it was a beaut!

Last edited:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Couldnt you have knobbled him rather than Fishy ?:whistle:

If playing with GBH don’t par 3 of the first 4 holes as he’ll smash a ball into you from 50 yards which would have put a rhino down 😳 I then blobbed the next 2 holes 😟 Proper knobbled 🤪

D

Deleted member 17920

If playing with GBH don’t par 3 of the first 4 holes as he’ll smash a ball into you from 50 yards which would have put a rhino down  I then blobbed the next 2 holes  Proper knobbled 浪
Well done GBH, you are now a forum hero :rofl: We don’t want the fishy winning :D

D

Deleted member 17920

I met him at carnoustie he certainly is a nice guy, he needs that handicap chopping though!!

If he wins another meet i reckon LQ will ban him :rofl:
I am thinking for next years meets he is off scratch :ears: