Golf Monthly - PING Pro-AM - Centurion Club

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Not long to go now, all kit has been cleaned inc my trolley(which is a first) , praying to the gods for a swing . Can not wait to enjoy myself, pants starting to fill:D

Unfortunately could not get the time off work so finish at 0200 and will prob set off a few hours later and kip near the club for a hour.

Look forward to catching up with everyone else who will be there.

Midnight....

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Not long to go now, all kit has been cleaned inc my trolley(which is a first) , praying to the gods for a swing . Can not wait to enjoy myself, pants starting to fill:D

Unfortunately could not get the time off work so finish at 0200 and will prob set off a few hours later and kip near the club for a hour.

Midnight....

I assume there's no danger of you apprehending too many hoodlums and getting bogged down with all that red tape then??? Tactical incommunicado? Have a great day, get some kip and swing well

CheltenhamHacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Midnight....

That sounds like you'll probably be a bit tired to really enjoy the day properly, and make the most of it.

I think the best option for you is that you have a proper sleep at home.

Don't worry about the event, I'll be nice and go to it for you. Making sure you get enough sleep is THAT important to me.

I'm too nice.

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I assume there's no danger of you apprehending too many hoodlums and getting bogged down with all that red tape then??? Tactical incommunicado? Have a great day, get some kip and swing well

That is the joy of being a dog Handler, not much paperwork mate.

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
That sounds like you'll probably be a bit tired to really enjoy the day properly, and make the most of it.

I think the best option for you is that you have a proper sleep at home.

Don't worry about the event, I'll be nice and go to it for you. Making sure you get enough sleep is THAT important to me.

I'm too nice.

Thanks for caring mate :D

V

vkurup

Except when the dog bites someone..

BTW, can you train the dog to sniff out the ball from the rough??? (a bit like truffle hunting)

Airlie_Andy

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Finishing work in an hour or so then popping over to the docs (been bitten by a radioactive ant over the weekend which is causing my left wrist to swell so need some antibiotics for the infection) then home for tea with the wife then driving down later tonight to sleep in a hotel closer to the golf club. Really looking to it but also bricking it slightly.

matt71

Tour Rookie
Visit site
for all the lucky so and so's playing in this event please put up a good write up and of course some pictures. I due to play centurion myself in a few weeks and would love to see how good the place is :) Finally have a great day too :fore:

Wilson

Head Pro
Visit site
Finishing work in an hour or so then popping over to the docs (been bitten by a radioactive ant over the weekend which is causing my left wrist to swell so need some antibiotics for the infection) then home for tea with the wife then driving down later tonight to sleep in a hotel closer to the golf club. Really looking to it but also bricking it slightly.

I've had an unexpected early finish from work, so I'm thinking of heading up this evening and staying over close to the club - where are you staying?

Airlie_Andy

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site

Midnight....

You see that's where a good duties officer, who understands how important golf, is comes in handy. Shame you don't work for Humberside police ;)

Airlie_Andy

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I've had an unexpected early finish from work, so I'm thinking of heading up this evening and staying over close to the club - where are you staying?

Staying in the premier inn at the centre of hemel hempstead. Looked at the holiday inn right next to junction 8 on the M1 but they wanted £145!

ArnoldArmChewer

Tour Winner
Visit site
I played at the Centurion with RickG last year, dont bother driving all that way its really not worth it, terrible place :smirk::whistle::thup: PM me and for a small consideration I will impersonate you, evening all, ooo do you fink you are Stirling Moss, book him Danno, that sort of thing.

Seriously you will no doubt have a great day, its a wonderful course and Im sure the day will live long in the memory. I hope the sun shines on you all. :lol:

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site

Sorry Sarge, the dog ate it. I can see how that works. Have fun

Most of the dog handlers I met would be better off leaving the paperwork to the dog…… :whistle:

I played at the Centurion with RickG last year, dont bother driving all that way its really not worth it, terrible place :smirk::whistle::thup: PM me and for a small consideration I will impersonate you, evening all, ooo do you fink you are Stirling Moss, book him Danno, that sort of thing.

:thup:

Seriously you will no doubt have a great day, its a wonderful course and Im sure the day will live long in the memory. I hope the sun shines on you all. :lol:

Second that, have a great day mate.

D

Deleted member 15344

Most of the dog handlers I met would be better off leaving the paperwork to the dog…… :whistle:

:thup:

Second that, have a great day mate.

You have met the RAF Police then :D

Echo the thoughts guys - have a great day - it's a wonderful course

BTatHome

Tour Winner
Visit site
After dropping out of this when it was announced due to a birthday and a wedding to attend, it now appears I'm not required for either, and so will be doing sweet FA now :(