Golf Injury

Amant24

Visit site
I’m a right hander and the past week and a half I have had a serious pain down the right hand side of my left shin. I managed 3 holes today before I had to end and leave due to the pain.

Just wondering if anyone else has had similar issues

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
I’m a right hander and the past week and a half I have had a serious pain down the right hand side of my left shin. I managed 3 holes today before I had to end and leave due to the pain.

That doesn't seem like a golf injury. But an injury that is affecting your golf!

Your GP should be your first call!

Oh and yes! I've got an ongoing, but recovering hip/sciatic issue that has prevented play for almost 2 months! Looking forward to dumping my first shot into the pond in front of the 1st green quite soon! Still hasn't prevent me from purchasing (yet) another putter though! :rolleyes:

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site

As Foxholer said, this doesn't sound golf related and you need to get it checked

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site

Heyup amant me man and welcome to the forum. Outta interest why do you think the pain is due to golf? Yup there are golfing associated injuries but what makes you think this could be one of them. As others have said Mr Quack could be your first port of call.

duncan mackie

Money List Winner
Visit site
Heyup amant me man and welcome to the forum. Outta interest why do you think the pain is due to golf? Yup there are golfing associated injuries but what makes you think this could be one of them. As others have said Mr Quack should be your first port of call.

Just tidied that up.

Wel ome to the forum; see a doctor.