Golf Holidays Abroad

The Fader

Visit site
I also agree that you are going to be very pushed to go abroad on that budget.

Don't know where you are based but I would suggest having a look at China Fleet Golf Club on the Devon / Cornwall border.

Golf course is pretty good and you have St. Mellion 10 minutes up the road as an alternative.

You could stay Friday to Monday for around £100 pp sharing 2 apartments on site. Obviously green fees and food and drink on top - but well inside your budget

Smart golf bar with Sky sports and a Brasserie and Restaurant on site. No need to drive anywhere if you don't want to.

Also a really nice pool and aqua spa plus gym, tennis, squash, driving range etc.

full_throttle

Tour Winner
Visit site
as previously posted, you may find your budget too low to go abroad.

I have booked three courses with two nights stay for £135 in the Stockport/Manchester area, for September, having previously spent three days and two nights in Nottingham for £130 ( that included plenty of food too)

there are plenty of options out there if your not looking for top 100 courses

Dales18

Visit site
Really appreciate you’re help 👌🏻

I’ll be sure to let you know what we end up booking!

Marshy77

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
First of all, apologies if this is a topic that has been covered before, but I'm new to this forum and struggled to find anything that answered my question.

Me and a group of friends (8 in total) are looking for a late spring weekend golfing holiday. We're all early 30's, some are life long golfers some are newer to it but can play to a reasonable low 20's standard and ideally want to head somewhere where we can golf during the day and head to a bar in the evening for a couple (not a rowdy bunch by any means and were not looking for 'stag do' location necessarily but somewhere that has options for decent food and drink in an evening).

This is the first time we've looked at doing anything like this before and given its down to me to organise, I'd really appreciate any advice any of you could have. I appreciate that there are lots of sites offering deals but I dont want to jump in and book the wrong thing. Weekend break somewhere between £200-400 for flights, accomadation, green fees, and anything else we can get thrown in.

Really appreciate any advice/reccomendations.

Thanks (y)

For that price I don't think its do able - unless you book your flights as soon as they are released and got an unbelievable bargain. Normally your accomodation and rounds would be the top amount you want to pay plus then you have transfers and flights.

Could always check flights regulary and look into air bnb/remtals but then you'd need car hire.

D

Deleted Member 1156

For that price I don't think its do able - unless you book your flights as soon as they are released and got an unbelievable bargain. Normally your accomodation and rounds would be the top amount you want to pay plus then you have transfers and flights.

Could always check flights regulary and look into air bnb/remtals but then you'd need car hire.
I know someone with a lovely Airbnb overlooking Rosapenna golf course in Ireland ;)