Golf Hero

Paul_Stewart

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Smiffy
Then Seve, Nick Faldo and Justin Rose.
Right at the bottom, just below the ******* who deliberately kept putting me off during a recent match, Tiger Woods.

D

Deleted member 1147

I don't really do the Hero thing, but having grown up watching golf in the late '80s/early '90s I loved watching the Open and Masters on TV, plus the odd UK based events. So I have always really enjoyed watching the likes of Olazabal, Faldo, Woosie, Seve etc plus the American stars of the day Couples, Crenshaw, Floyd (as an older man, but still damn good), Azinger, Calcavechia.

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
There is only one for me.
He stopped his practice round at Carnoustie in 1975 to sign my autograph book and is still signing them to this day.
He is still mates with Arnie, Tom and Gary and is still married to Barbara after 55 years.
He has designed around 400 golf courses, is involved with countless charities including his own Children's Health Care Foundation and still found time to win 18 majors.
A great man

Bazep

Club Champion
Visit site
There is only one for me.
He stopped his practice round at Carnoustie in 1975 to sign my autograph book and is still signing them to this day.
He is still mates with Arnie, Tom and Gary and is still married to Barbara after 55 years.
He has designed around 400 golf courses, is involved with countless charities including his own Children's Health Care Foundation and still found time to win 18 majors.
A great man

The greatest.

HawkeyeMS

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I wouldn't use the word hero but Faldo and Tiger are the two for me.

Watching Faldo win the masters is what really go me interested in golf and Tiger has played some of the most mesmerising golf I have ever seen. That US Open win at Pebble Beach in 2000 remains the single most impressive tournament win I think we'll ever witness. Of course, the scoring records have been broken since but to be 12 under par when your nearest competitor is +3 is truely remarkable.