Golf Grips

ShooterMclovin

Medal Winner
Banned
Visit site
What golf grips are you guys using? Are you using different textured grips for different types of club ie woods or irons. Any tips for best places to buy grips.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Golf Pride New Decade on irons, Sharpro's version on woods and hybrid, M-21 on mizzy wedge and Cleveland Velvet on Cleveland wedge.

Gamola has to be the best place for grips, great service too. And cheaper direct than through eBay.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Not really, it's what feels right for you.
I have multi-compound grips because the feel good to me. The 2 wedges are probably going to be changed sometime soon to match.

chris661

Money List Winner
Visit site
the thing is how am i supposed to find out the best for me not as if we can demo grips is it !!!!

FFS buy a couple and try them its not like they cost a fortune 3 - 4 quid each roughly

ShooterMclovin

Medal Winner
Banned
Visit site
wish i lived where you are people are looking to charge the world for regripping. supply and demand i spose! looking at you tube cant be that hard!

ShooterMclovin

Medal Winner
Banned
Visit site
just had a look reasonable price for grips too !
going to give it a go myself for a tester club. see how it goes! then call in reinforcements :p

StuartD

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Golf Pride New Decade on irons, Sharpro's version on woods and hybrid

Imurg

Do you find much difference between the Golf Pride and Sharpro's version? The Sharpro's are certainly a lot cheaper. I recently done all mine with GP New Decade and a couple of mates are looking to do the same but are currently baulking at the price and are thinking of going the Sharpro route

john0

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Stuart, Ive has the Sharpro's on my irons for the last 2 years and they have been great. Need replacing now as they are quite worn down, but have deffo been worth the money.

T

thecraw

I found the Sharpo grips were slightly thinner when I looked at them!