Golf course in North of Dartford Tunnel nr Brentwood

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
Yeah I am still to play the vixon. It's used for foot golf as it's less used but they installed foot golf greens half way down so it doesn't interfer

Do enjoy both those 9s some good holes as u say

I like the Vixen, we used to play Vixon/Hawk on busy mornings when there were queues at the Heron.
I really like Brentwood (Weald Park) but it’s got very popular.
As said Thorndon is probably the best in the area but not the most welcoming!
Hartswood is a great course but let down by poor greens.
I joined Crondon Park this year and really think it’s a great course. Will probably renew next year unless I can get a foot in the door at Chelmsford.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I like the Vixen, we used to play Vixon/Hawk on busy mornings when there were queues at the Heron.
I joined Crondon Park this year and really think it’s a great course. Will probably renew next year unless I can get a foot in the door at Chelmsford.

Have you been over ingrebourne yet?

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site

Just had a look, seems vastly improved on when I last played it, as most if not all of the trees had only just been planted.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
No I haven’t, I know somehow is a member of the country club who rates it but he doesn’t play golf! How are you finding it, is it going to be completed soon?

The 18 is open. Bit of GUR and winter maintenance happening on back nine over winter

The next 9 is starting to be built I believe

It's lovely tbh. Greens always lush

Holes 14-18 opened July and that's the Gur basically

Hole 18 flooded during the monsoon rain in the waste area but was still playable. That's where the works will be done

Their closing the back 9 3 days a week over September to do some work but Thursdays and Fridays it's top notch

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
Just had a look, seems vastly improved on when I last played it, as most if not all of the trees had only just been planted.

A few people who have returned after a few years say the same thing, but I only played it for the 1st time about 2 years ago so wouldn’t know! But It’s really close to our office so convenient for an evening round. The guys over there are friendly so I’m really enjoying it.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
A few people who have returned after a few years say the same thing, but I only played it for the 1st time about 2 years ago so wouldn’t know! But It’s really close to our office so convenient for an evening round. The guys over there are friendly so I’m really enjoying it.

And that is probably the most important thing.