Golf Course Advice In Spain

Andy

Tour Winner
Visit site
HI,

Looking for any advice on what courses you have played in Spain in the Costa Blanca region?

The following are not far from the villa I've booked and would appreciate any information on them if you have it.

Villamartin
Campoamor
Las Ramblas
La Finca

Thanks.

Andy

Parmo

Tour Winner
www.roundhaygc.com
No probs fella, not sure if I will be playing them all, the wife says something about it being a family holiday not a golfing one, women hey you can't beat them, shame. ;)

simplyme

Head Pro
Visit site
Villamartin - Good track, we play this all the time when we are over there. A good challenge but thoroughly enjoyable.

Campoamor - The last 2 times I have played it, it was in horrific condition and some holes were closed!! I wouldn't go back.

Las Ramblas - Hilly!!!! A very tough track but worth a go, it's the sister course to Campoamor.

La Finca - Long, tough, very good course.

Others to play along that neck of the woods is Hacienda De Alamo - awesome course!

Roda - Quite new and looking better all the time.

Doh

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Played Campoamor this May course was in good nick, also played La Finca which is a must if i go again.

Parmo

Tour Winner
www.roundhaygc.com
My dad is on about playing Lo romero nr Murcia not nr Villamartin with a green in the middle of a lake with a little bridge :) and a seve course near Alicane :) roll on next week woohooo holiday time.

http://www.loromerogolf.com/

lo-romero-golf_013424_large.jpg

Parmo

Tour Winner
www.roundhaygc.com
Just an update, only got one round in abroad and that was on La Serena which was a total nightmare, water in action on 16 holes and its a very long track in the summer heat, it was pretty cheap though. My best advice is to visit a shop called international golf in caba rogo, you can get cheaper rates there. One thing I noticed in Spain was the price of clubs and balls :eek: a 12 box of NXT, big bertha and the rest where 40 euros and ther cost og clubs about an extra 20-30% more expensive than here.

I did visit La Finca for a drink over looking the first, because its in a bowl there isnt much breeze so can get ver very hot and a buggy is a must, but it did look beautiful.

Andy

Tour Winner
Visit site
Parmo,

Many thanks m8.

I have booked La Finca and Las Ramblas so far.

Still undecided on where else to go.

Cheers again.

Andy.