Golf clubs in coffin.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
There's a story on the BBC site where someone put a coconut in a coffin which went into the crem oven and exploded. Obviously Said coffin burners pood a brick.
A council spokesman said they have seen a rise in people slipping things into coffins before going into the crem ovens including Golf clubs.
Now I could understand that if you were getting buried, although you might struggle to get the bag and trolley in. But would you slip a club in a pals coffin before he played 18 holes on the lords lush fairways.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
There's a story on the BBC site where someone put a coconut in a coffin which went into the crem oven and exploded. Obviously Said coffin burners pood a brick.
A council spokesman said they have seen a rise in people slipping things into coffins before going into the crem ovens including Golf clubs.
Now I could understand that if you were getting buried, although you might struggle to get the bag and trolley in. But would you slip a club in a pals coffin before he played 18 holes on the lords lush fairways.

Never thought about it. Possibly if I could get hold of one of the deceased clubs and get it into the coffin but wouldn't want to do anything that conflicted with the wishes of the family or cause upset

User101

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Given some of the swings I've seen in some vids of members on here I'd suggest they do put their clubs in a big hole in the ground :whistle:

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Where did they get a coconut in Manchester in February? That's a temperate zone, the coconut's tropical!

Scoobiesnax

Assistant Pro
Visit site
If the poor fella/lady in the coffin wants a club or two in there when they pass over to the great green fields of the sky, I see no reason why they shouldn't have their wishes met.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Where did they get a coconut in Manchester in February? That's a temperate zone, the coconut's tropical!

There ain't nothing you cannot get in Manchester slab if you know where to look. 😉