Golf bidder

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Shout out to golfbidder again

They gave me £90 for My old driver .. with free pick up

Giving me £60 for my 5 wood (that I paid £62 for second hand 2 years ago)

And I don't have a wrench for it as second hand so explained , could send my new one but want to avoid what's the deal they said normally £10 off but gesture they will wave it

What nice guys

£150 coming my way

£500 spent on new ones lol whoops

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
I sold them my cobra 3 wood and 3 Cleveland wedges.
I could’ve got a few extra quid on eBay but I didn’t want the hassle from it plus they take loads in fees.

D

Deleted member 18588

I sold them my cobra 3 wood and 3 Cleveland wedges.
I could’ve got a few extra quid on eBay but I didn’t want the hassle from it plus they take loads in fees.
You must be very unlucky on ebay.

Golfbidder offered me £380 for a set of irons that I sold on ebay for £520 +postage with a seller's fee to ebay of £1.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
You must be very unlucky on ebay.

Golfbidder offered me £380 for a set of irons that I sold on ebay for £520 +postage with a seller's fee to ebay of £1.

Depends what your selling I guess

It's good when you can get the sellers fee of a quid but 12% now is it as PayPal is gone from them

The free postage I think is good

Depends what your happy with aswell

D

Deleted member 18588

Depends what your selling I guess

It's good when you can get the sellers fee of a quid but 12% now is it as PayPal is gone from them

The free postage I think is good

Depends what your happy with aswell
Certainly happier with £140 in my pocket rather than Golfbidder's.

The £1 selling offer appears pretty frequently so I hold my sales until it is next available.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Certainly happier with £140 in my pocket rather than Golfbidder's.

The £1 selling offer appears pretty frequently so I hold my sales until it is next available.

I don't think I could get the price on eBay for my items tho , like I said what you got to sell

Your items might be far more desirable

Happy with £150 for two items I paid £167 for

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have only been selling on ebay when there is a £1 selling fee day normally at least once a month.

I sold something on ebay the other day listed on a usual day and was a bit taken aback because I had not realised the fees had increased so much. Now 12.8% + a one off 'standard' all plus tax charge Cutting out Paypal only produced a slight change at the end of the day.

Golfbidder - £10 for a missing wrench!! a bit much when they can be had off ebay for under £5.