Golf ball deals?

Daff

Hacker
Visit site
Just wondering if anyone has seen any good deals on balls? I'm looking to stock up for the kids and am looking for a good urethane ball for them? I know that Kirklands are in stock again but wondered if there's any srixon, TM, etc dels about?

Cheers

Daff

Hacker
Visit site
Thanks - she uses Seed balls at the minute but they don't have any of her favourite "flavour" in stock at the minute so was just looking for an alternative. Will drop Seed an email and see when they're expecting a new delivery.

Cheers

Daff

Hacker
Visit site
Buy a 2 quid UV torch off TEMU... ;-)

We do this already and give any of the balls that we find back to the junior section. It's a great chance for us to have a bit of a natter together whilst trying to do something good for the kids at the club (unfortunately all we seem to find are Slazaengers or Soft feels :D)

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
We do this already and give any of the balls that we find back to the junior section. It's a great chance for us to have a bit of a natter together whilst trying to do something good for the kids at the club (unfortunately all we seem to find are Slazaengers or Soft feels :D)

That's we will do with most of the ones we find to be fair. Club has a small driving range so they'll go in there.

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
I've just stuck a box of Seeds on my Christmas list to try out next Spring. (y) I'm going SD-05, the softer one.
I don’t think you’ll be disappointed. I loved AVXs but used to buy lake balls. I’d rather have a similar new ball for about 20p more on a lake ball.

Daff

Hacker
Visit site
In the end I managed to pick up some Practice Pro V1's from Hotgolf for just over £20/dozen. They've arrived today and look in reasonable shape (ie not lake balls, but balls used at Tour events)

Yorkhacker

Visit site
Foremost Golf are selling Overrun Titleist Golf balls for £29.99 or £24.99 if you buy 3+ dozens

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Foremost Golf are selling Overrun Titleist Golf balls for £29.99 or £24.99 if you buy 3+ dozens

A good deal except that they are mixed types.

Kilbey

Visit site
My best mate works at AG, so I can usually get 25% off, as long as ordering only 1 box at a time every few months. I don't lose many balls, so it's great for me.

Daff

Hacker
Visit site
Just as an update, I’ve had an email from Sounder golf today saying that their 3 piece urethane balls are currently on buy one get one free, so £32 for 2 dozen.
Seems like a good deal and the balls get favourable reviews

YandaB

Visit site
Just as an update, I’ve had an email from Sounder golf today saying that their 3 piece urethane balls are currently on buy one get one free, so £32 for 2 dozen.
Seems like a good deal and the balls get favourable reviews

An issue for some is that they don't appear on the R&A list of conforming balls.