GM Whatsapp group

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Its been a year since i got the last message from GM on this app, just wondering if its just me or its been shelved or if there are plans to use it again this season (if so please don't just send us betting tips)

D

Deleted Member 1156

Don't know about a GM run one but I'm sure there must be a few 'regional' ones set up by individuals that play together.

User20205

Money List Winner
Visit site
Don't know about a GM run one but I'm sure there must be a few 'regional' ones set up by individuals that play together.
There must be. Maybe we should set one up? Can you imagine, unmoderated, full of cliques and cyber bullies....maybe it wouldn’t work

D

Deleted Member 1156

There must be. Maybe we should set one up? Can you imagine, unmoderated, full of cliques and cyber bullies....maybe it wouldn’t work

Yeah just imagine the chaos if those uncouth northerners set one up ;)

D

Deleted Member 1156

Isn't this too big a network for this...my phone would be beeping every 2 seconds!!

Who said you'd be invited? It will require an interview, a joining fee and you will only be able to post comments if you are wearing a jacket and tie :ears:

D

Deleted member 23270

Oh no. Please take it back. How will I ever live this down?

Start your own. There could be south, just north of London, midlands, north, Scotland and then everyone else from Ireland to Germany to Austria to Mauritius to USA.

Have I missed anyone?? :D

Reemul

Head Pro
Visit site
Probably need a slow play group and a fast play group, maybe a spend in the bar group and I need to rush off afterwards group as well.

NorfolkShaun

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Would defiantly need a group for the long drivers too, need to hit it past 300 yards to get in. Thinking about it you did say only 256 members. Maybe only the ones over 350 then

Fish

Banned
Visit site
It’s handy once a future meet has been arranged and to keep everyone informed, we did it for the St Mellion meet and it worked well, just set up a specific group for that meet then delete it afterwards.

Especially works well when guests of forumites are involved and for those that come on very infrequently.