Gloves

D

Deleted member 31467

I guess not that many people have access to Costco. I use Rife cabretta gloves from AG 3 for £20.

Jason.H

Visit site
I bought a Claw Golf glove and it’s been the best glove I’ve ever used. Still looks and performs like new after months of use and washes. No leather in sight.

sweaty sock

Hacker
Visit site
GX pretty decent tbf - zero issues and fast delivery

I recommend the costco ones,

I've had a bad experience with gx when 3 gloves described as medium, were clearly different sized, one was about 10mm longer fingers than the other two.

Costco ones could be slightly thinner, but thats splitting hairs, ive found them quite durable, even through winter.

sjw

Visit site
Suits me getting the costco ones - I'll grab some when I next pick up balls. Got to be worth a shot, and if you get four in a pack then I don't have to think about it for a while

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Gonna hijack this slightly with a question since it's here now - what's the best breathable mesh-backed kind of glove people have used? I tried the GX version and they're ok but the quality isn't quite there.
Edit: I think I'm going to order the UA Iso-Chill one actually, it looks just the ticket. Other suggestions still welcome for next time.

Last edited:

Old Colner

Club Champion
Visit site
I have just open a packet of the cheap JL cabretta gloves purchased off EBay 12 months ago and they are tiny, usually a large, I ordered XL and these are still tight, I have been wearing them around the house trying to stretch them.

Jason.H

Visit site
Gonna hijack this slightly with a question since it's here now - what's the best breathable mesh-backed kind of glove people have used? I tried the GX version and they're ok but the quality isn't quite there.
Edit: I think I'm going to order the UA Iso-Chill one actually, it looks just the ticket. Other suggestions still welcome for next time.
Claw golf glove is very breathable in hot weather.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Amazing quality from Costco Kirkland gloves £22 for 4.
Used to buy from Costco when they sold the Callaway Dawn Patrol gloves in the same pack for the same price. They were excellent value.

Tried the Kirkland ones when they changed but couldn’t find a good fit, always baggy or too small.

Stopped wearing a glove completely nearly two years ago and had no issues.

I actually used one for the first time since then just yesterday. Mainly because I’m working on a grip change and was developing a blister due to the different grip placement in my hand (it was an old Callaway from Costco still in the bottom of my bag). Will see how that goes.

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Bought the Kirkland ones (well, daughter did for me as she’s a member) online last week and tried them for the first time last night. Have to say, they fitted perfectly and felt great. I’m a medium in other gloves and these are spot on. Time will tell how long they last.

I really wanted the rife ones from AG, but they’ve been out of stock in white for months.

I previously tried the £3 ones from eBay. To me they never felt like cabretta gloves and although they seemed to fit ok they stretched and went baggy within a couple of rounds and so went through the 3 of them within a couple of months.