Gleneagles

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
You get a strokesaver and the starter has Tees for you to take.

I played the Centenary about a year before the Ryder Cup and thought it was ok but I played the Kings with one of the staff pro's the following day and it was beautiful

D

Deleted member 16999

I played the Centenary about a year before the Ryder Cup and thought it was ok but I played the Kings with one of the staff pro's the following day and it was beautiful
Agreed Chris, difference is to me is that The Kings has it age and maturity and The Centenary is relatively new in comparison. The Centenary is a must play but if it was one or the other, I'd go for The Kings.
Although none of three would disappoint.

Hickory_Hacker

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I'd bite my lip and join in for 50 quid. However, I wouldn't be prepared to pay that amount if I was pitching up to play with three 20 handicappers, I'd rather get my finger nails pulled oot! 🤔

D

Deleted member 16999

I'd bite my lip and join in for 50 quid. However, I wouldn't be prepared to pay that amount if I was pitching up to play with three 20 handicappers, I'd rather get my finger nails pulled oot! 🤔
Sounds like the three 20 handicappers have had a lucky break then ;)

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site

i was going to play as well dear boy, so you can give me 14 shots in stead of me giving you one shot..:rofl:

HankMarvin

Tour Rookie
Visit site
i was going to play as well dear boy, so you can give me 14 shots in stead of me giving you one shot..:rofl:

I have a time sorted for Saturday the 29th October so if you are about let me know, room for 2 players. No shots tho you would need to play off scratch as my mate doesn't give out shots. Then maybe next year you could return the favour at Nairn, let me know.

Hickory_Hacker

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I have a time sorted for Saturday the 29th October so if you are about let me know, room for 2 players. No shots tho you would need to play off scratch as my mate doesn't give out shots. Then maybe next year you could return the favour at Nairn, let me know.

I'd make myself available :thup:

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site

no shots, sound like a man after my own heart.

I would love to, will need to check with the wife as we are heading down to Dundee to stay over for a few nights as ive some work to do there on Monday.

What sort of time?

Simbo

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I played the Ryder cup course at the end of July. I thought it was brilliant, great mix of holes, played the kings and queens years ago but can't remember much about them.
Is gleneagles not really bad for holding the water over winter?

SXRORY

Medal Winner
Visit site
For me your not going to be disappointed with any. I d rank them

Kings great deal challenge... and nails hard if the breeze is up
Queens very pretty course and less exposed, easier as it's shorter.
PGA i thought was good with a good number of great holes but not the character of the other two.