Giving Something Back / Pay it forward

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've been on his Forum for nearly 13 years and seen many. many good things happen between the lovely folk here from meeting new people and making lifelong friends to problems with washing machine being sorted. This has the potential to top the lot.

Good on you GB72 and Wolf. As to the 5 masochists - don't feel pressured. You are going to have enough to cope with in the next 3 months :sick: ;)

Wolf

Visit site
@Beezerk, @Hobbit, @spongebob59, @SteveW86 and @AmandaJR..

I've sent you all a rather lengthy PM just now. There's a lot of information there to digest but it will allow me to get a picture of what you want to achieve and should also help you understand we are doing this properly together as I would with any paying client or within my role with the military because I want you all to have a good experience and know that I'm with you every step of the way.

Key thing with the questions is be honest and take time to really consider certain one's as that way we can achieve more together and also make it fun along the way??

Wolf

Visit site
As soon as I signed up for this I was thinking what I can do to help someone else when the 12 weeks are up.
Im sure whatever you choose to do will benefit someone even if its something little that lifts brightens someone's day.

Humanity right now needs a bit of light. ??

SteveW86

Head Pro
Visit site
@Hobbit @AmandaJR @spongebob59 @SteveW86 & @Beezerk could you PM me your email addresses for you plans to be sent to. Apologise its taken longer than I had planned, wr had some bad news so had to drive down to kent urgently which has delayed me. I am sorry, but I'll have them with you within 48hrs. Thank you so much for being patient.

Just sent it across. No need to apologise.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
@Hobbit @AmandaJR @spongebob59 @SteveW86 & @Beezerk could you PM me your email addresses for you plans to be sent to. Apologise its taken longer than I had planned, wr had some bad news so had to drive down to kent urgently which has delayed me. I am sorry, but I'll have them with you within 48hrs. Thank you so much for being patient.

No problem and honestly no rush so please don't worry.