Getting Netflix

HampshireHog

Assistant Pro
Visit site
The wife has decided she would like to try Netflix.

Looking at the options we’d probably get the Standard Pack. We also have Sky Q and could potentially get Netflix through them for £3 a month cheaper.

Looking at the T&C’s the Sky option looks like it’s an 18 month full recontract but doesn’t give any indication as to what Netflix plan it is equivalent to. Anyone able to shed any light on this with regard to picture quality and # of devices.

Also is it possible use a standard Netflix login with Sky Q? And record streams and series link like normal Sky Box sets or is Sky Q limited only to through Sky subscription?

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I just have the basic level accessed through my Virgin tv and broadband. Its a 30 day rolling contract.
There is no need to record anything I find, as it shows you what you have been watching, or havent finished watching.
TBH I find it very good, with plenty of things we like.

louise_a

Money List Winner
Visit site
We got it when we got a new TV last month, finding it very good. Currently binge watching Queens Gambit, a Netfilx series that is very good

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
We got it when we got a new TV last month, finding it very good. Currently binge watching Queens Gambit, a Netfilx series that is very good
Just signed up an hour ago. After HID watches SD, Queen's Gambit is next.
Only one small irritation so far. Can't put an icon on the PC desktop. It has to be on the Taskbar. But will use the PC rarely I suspect

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just signed up an hour ago. After HID watches SD, Queen's Gambit is next.
Only one small irritation so far. Can't put an icon on the PC desktop. It has to be on the Taskbar. But will use the PC rarely I suspect

Queen's Gambit is a superb programme, umissable. Enjoy!!