General Play Card from another course

apj0524

Head Pro
Visit site
I am looking for help, a player has given me (M&H Team) a card from local course that he played on and I can not see how i can enter the score through IG or England Golf (DotGolf) should he have given it to the Pro or M&H Team at the course to enter?

At this stage I am not sure if it was pre-registered or not but I'm just looking for some guidance on how to do it?

Thanks

IanMcC

Visit site
Do you have access to the England Golf Clubhouse website to upload scores? (I am Wales Golf, and that site is called Clubhouse. England Golf may call it something different.)

IanMcC

Visit site
I believe DotGolf is the England site.

Go to Scores
Type in his name or CDH number
Use the dropdown window to select course and tees used.
Switch the selector from Competition to General Play
Enter the 18 gross scores, then hit Save.

Job done.

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
I am looking for help, a player has given me (M&H Team) a card from local course that he played on and I can not see how i can enter the score through IG or England Golf (DotGolf) should he have given it to the Pro or M&H Team at the course to enter?

At this stage I am not sure if it was pre-registered or not but I'm just looking for some guidance on how to do it?

Thanks

You can check on the WHS platform if the player did pre-register - it will show on his record as an "Unsatisfied Score Intent". As Ian says in #3, the process of entering the score is pretty straightforward. If it does not show as pre-registered, I would want to know why the player did not follow the correct procedure of pre-registration and score entry - perhaps he was not aware of how to do it. I would be a bit wary of players just giving you a scorecard to enter - that defeats the objective of pre-registration.

apj0524

Head Pro
Visit site
I believe DotGolf is the England site.

Go to Scores
Type in his name or CDH number
Use the dropdown window to select course and tees used.
Switch the selector from Competition to General Play
Enter the 18 gross scores, then hit Save.

Job done.

Thanks Ian now I know how the do this, obvious if you know how :ROFLMAO: