Garmin Golf equivalents for iPhone/Apple Watch?

Sekiro

Visit site
When at the pub this afternoon a friend showed me his Garmin Watch (Approach S60/Vivoactive 4 - can’t recall which it was) and how it seamlessly syncs everything across with his phone app. The watch plus app combo seemed great and it looked to cover everything you could want to keep record of to monitor playing/improvements throughout the year. I’ve tried to download it for my iPhone/Apple Watch but unfortunately it only seems to function with Garmin watches so I’m looking for an alternative which has a similar level of functionality, is anyone able to suggest anything that they currently use/have used and what they thought of it?

RandomReload

Visit site
The top few recommendations I got before included 18Birdies or Hole19, there’s also GolfShot that’s worth a look. Between the three I probably couldn’t give much of a comparison and unfortunately the youtube reviews are few and far between so good luck trying to pick one.

Mannion

Visit site
Hole19 works very well with apple watches but I think that is a premium feature. You can try it free for 7 days I think or its £20ish a year

JT.

Visit site
I use hole 19 on my Apple Watch. It works very well and you can use the maps on the phone for a hole overview and to plot lay up/carry distances.

JT77

Tour Winner
Visit site
I also use hole 19 on my Apple Watch. I only use the front middle back distances on my home course, have used my phone a couple times on away courses I’ve not played before and it works very well. mid like the shot tracking feature With the tags but can’t find one to sync with Apple Watch, and I wouldn’t be using 2 watches.
Good luck finding one you like, but the free version of hole 19 is great as a start point.