Garage/shed Golf Storage ideas

nyckuk

Visit site
Looking for inspiration for golf storage in my garage , whether it would be hooks ,shelf's etc
Between me and my son weve got 1 cart bag 2 stands bags 1 pencil bag 2 push trolleys and various shoes ,balls etc
Im not a tidy person so normally this time of year bad weather season im hunting for my stand bag buried under lots of junk.

If you've got any photos great , i can maybe steal a few of ideas

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
I've been able to cram quite a lot of stuff into a 900mm wide storage space.

SDC11441.JPG SDC11442.JPG SDC11447.JPG SDC11443.JPG SDC11444.JPG

For the above shots, I took the Powakaddy out of the way.

The loft is very useful as well

The Loft.JPG

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
Old ikea tv unit. Left side now has door fronts and gaps underneath has boxes. Shame the top wasn’t solid wood but the duct tape looks ok. If ikea still do a customisable box unit. I’d maybe pic that with two shelving towers either side

Attachments

• 7CAA38DD-9579-4FE6-94AC-63BA531C9407.jpeg
    7CAA38DD-9579-4FE6-94AC-63BA531C9407.jpeg
    742.3 KB · Views: 54

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
I hang all my gear that's not in current use from the ceiling/roof joists. Frees up a lot of floor and wall space.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
My golf bags and the wife's live in the cupboard under the stairs. The trolley either stays on the boot of my car, or goes out the back in the conservatory. I wouldn't put my clubs outside in a cold shed, they deserve better than that. ?

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
My golf bags and the wife's live in the cupboard under the stairs. The trolley either stays on the boot of my car, or goes out the back in the conservatory. I wouldn't put my clubs outside in a cold shed, they deserve better than that. ?

Wait until the kids take up every inch of the inside.. my clubs used to live inside ?

road2ruin

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Midway through my garage reshuffle, bought some racking and a couple of iron set wall hanging jobbies. Need to thin a few bits out however getting there.

18F6356E-F00C-4941-8090-78829ADAB826.jpeg

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Given the thread title one thing is for sure In would not store golf bags in the shed. It is way too damp and I bags end up smelling of the damp and must.

From experience you need to be sure it is somewhere mouse free.

road2ruin

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
From experience you need to be sure it is somewhere mouse free.

I learnt that the hard way a few years back. Had a load of bird feed that we’d just stuck on the floor and ended up being an open invitation to the local mouse community. Came to winter and I needed a woollen hat…..they hadn’t faired well although the mice thought they were an amazing nesting material.

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
The posters that won’t store clubs in sheds/garages as it is too cold and then play in cold and rain makes me think of the times I carried out audits in aircraft repair facilities and had to check the components were stored at the correct temperatures. These were usually around 15* C - when the aircraft would then fly at 30,000 ft where I suspect it was a little colder than that ?

road2ruin

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Look at all the club boxes. Someone’s been busy.

Ha, they're a collection from purchases over the last few years rather than representative of a recent spending spree. I keep them as I am convinced that I will actually start thinning the collection out and get my eBay account going again. As yet I haven't got to that point.