Gamers

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I was the same, played it for a couple of hours back in the day and thought to myself "wtf is all the fuss about ".
I revisited it when I got my PS5 and it finally clicked, it's an absolute masterpiece. TLOU2 takes it even further, for me they're the best two games you could buy for a console.

Prefer the uncharted games personally

HowlingGale

Head Pro
Visit site
I was the same, played it for a couple of hours back in the day and thought to myself "wtf is all the fuss about ".
I revisited it when I got my PS5 and it finally clicked, it's an absolute masterpiece. TLOU2 takes it even further, for me they're the best two games you could buy for a console.
Think I'll need to give it another go.

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm getting my lunch handed to me on PS5 FIFA2022. I got up to online Div 2 on 2021 and on 2022, I'm struggling to get out of Div 9.

I rinsed Ratchet and Clank on PS5.

I have TLoU unopened on the PS4.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I must be the oldest new gamer!

I bought an Xbox s just before xmas, largely for the grandchildren to play when we have a visit. I'm playing Halo Infinite and slowly working my way through it and have to say that the graphics on games are fantastic

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Surely for you though Jim it’s like a bus driver getting on the bus when he’s on his day off… ?

Yup. One of many reasons why I enjoy golf and other outdoor hobbies is for the escape. I love what we do but it's hard to maintain life balance so I tend to be very selective about what I play.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm still on PS4. The game I'm addicted to at the moment is Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled. Honestly an incredible game, just a shame the online part is quite glitchy as they don't update the game anymore. But it's been great fun improving at this game for the last few months, and my wife even enjoys it as well.

The last game we both played together and loved was Borderlands 3. You can play the entire story mode in two-player, which I love, you don't see enough of that nowadays. That was truly an incredible game.

I used to play Fifa religiously, but after 19 and 20 were terrible I just gave up on the series entirely. Recently I got my Fifa 17 disc back out and I play that sometimes - I think that was last good game they made, so I've been playing a bit of career mode on there. Also funny that you can buy the likes of Mbappe at age 17 and watch him develop, haha.

I still play PGA 2k21 sometimes as well. That's a really good golf game. And again, now my wife plays real golf I got her into playing this as well a few times. ?

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Bought an Xbox to help with lockdown boredom. Played warzone nearly exclusively and I’ve got quite good to be fair.

Recently started this playing ‘he’ll let loose’ which is a very realistic WW2 ‘simulator’ for want of a better description. It’s a magnificent game.

SatchFan

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Looking forward to buying a PS5 when the price returns to reasonable then it's Hogwarts Legacy and Elden Ring.

SatchFan

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Affordable? I still don’t see available.

Yes, you are probably right. As I understand it the big companies such as Amazon and Argos do get deliveries but you have to be extremely alert as they sell out in minutes. Seeing as the weather is improving and golf takes over my spare time I will happily wait until autumn but will snap one up beforehand should I see one for sale.

Jamesbrown

Head Pro
Visit site
Used to be a massive gamer, steering wheel, chair. COD4 tattoo, was something like 7th or 8th in the world for kill count on MW2.
Had the fastest time on Wip3out on one of the tracks and a fairly high place on Monaco on F12011.

Most I do now is pretend I’m an ATC and direct flight or ground traffic.