Game Wanted. Friday 31st July Birmingham B32 area.

Farneyman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just throwing this out here...

I will be in Birmingham for a week with family and I am going to play golf on the Friday.

I am looking to play on the Friday on a course local to postcode B32 however I am open to suggests of decent courses in the area.

My ideal day would be 18 in the morning,(tee off about 9amish), a bite to eat and 18 in the afternoon (2pmish) at another course close by or even the same course again

Any suggestions to courses from this list or anyone able and willing to join me for a game/mini meet. It would be good to meet up with some more forummers from south of the wall :D

http://www.yell.com/s/golf+courses-b32.html

PIng

Head Pro
Visit site
I'm a member at North Worcestershire (B31) but I'm pretty sure I can't get 31st July off. If you fancy a game after work one night let me know.

Farneyman

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm a member at North Worcestershire (B31) but I'm pretty sure I can't get 31st July off. If you fancy a game after work one night let me know.

Cheers for that. I have had a look at the website. Looks a nice course. I will let you know about an after work round, (what time would that be??) as I think the Friday is the only time I will get to play.

PIng

Head Pro
Visit site
I can be there for about 4.30- 5pm, the course is usually quiet so we should be finished before 8pm. I'm usually free most nights, don't need much notice.

Farneyman

Tour Winner
Visit site
I can be there for about 4.30- 5pm, the course is usually quiet so we should be finished before 8pm. I'm usually free most nights, don't need much notice.

Are you able to make the 31st for 5ish then?

I can play somewhere else in the morning and then head to yours for you finishing your work if that suits???