Game Golf?

Titleist3

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Hi all,

Whats your views on Game Golf and Game Golf Live?

Never really had a system like this before, the closest I've had was using my iPhone and Golfshot app.

Just wondering if its worth investing as AG are doing them for £99 as opposed to £169?

Cheers

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hi all,

Never really had a system like this before, the closest I've had was using my iPhone and Golfshot app.

Just wondering if its worth investing as AG are doing them for £99 as opposed to £169?

Cheers

Best system ever made imo

Get yourself it. You won’t regret it

So many people miss the point of it. My mates who don’t have it go I’m happy with pen and paper to score. That’s not what it’s for. It works out everything you need. Your typical distances with each club so you can know roughly how far you hit what club

Works out what you need to practice with “insights” I know where I loose the most shots per round so can focus on that part

SteveJay

Head Pro
Visit site
Best system ever made imo

Get yourself it. You won’t regret it

So many people miss the point of it. My mates who don’t have it go I’m happy with pen and paper to score. That’s not what it’s for. It works out everything you need. Your typical distances with each club so you can know roughly how far you hit what club

Works out what you need to practice with “insights” I know where I loose the most shots per round so can focus on that part

Absolutely agree.

Mark1751

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I really my game golf live, good way of tracking your stats and giving you distances. They are bringing out a new version later this year and also a live caddie option through an app that uses your past experience and club distances during your current round.

OnTour

Head Pro
Visit site
Honest review it's great but you don't need it. hope they have the tagging issue sorted out these days. your constantly wondering if it tagged the shot. I had live sold it to concentrate on GOLF over gadgets.

End the round and you need to alter every putt as it's miles off. instant DQ if used with phone in a comp.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Honest review it's great but you don't need it. hope they have the tagging issue sorted out these days. your constantly wondering if it tagged the shot. I had live sold it to concentrate on GOLF over gadgets.

End the round and you need to alter every putt as it's miles off. instant DQ if used with phone in a comp.
Erm why do you need to worry if you tagged? It has a simple light system. If you tag then a green light flashes for 1 min

Just double tag.. if in doubt tag and if at end of round your score doesn’t match the card then bamn u know where to edit

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I had it early on but got fed up with the tagging and coping with stats like hitting a 7 iron, but only to escape from the trees etc. Also having to remember entirely the round I was loading as I hadn't always tagged or recorded putts etc.

However, if the system was better, and it may well be so now, I would like to have the stats and would consider getting it again.

Titleist3

Assistant Pro
Visit site
See my main use of the system is to get a good average of my club distances as I’ve just bought a new set of irons so would love to really dial in on numbers.

D

Deleted member 16999

Hi all,

Cheers
http://forums.golf-monthly.co.uk/showthread.php?72534-Game-Golf-User-Group&highlight=Game Golf

Pages of info and different people’s views.

I love it, would of logged my 500th round this weekend if the weather had been better!

No issue with tagging or editing afterwards, only use the phone with live when playing non-competitions.

One of a few factors that has helped me reduce my handicap over the past couple of years.

£99.00 is a bargain price.

mteam

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Anybody had any issues with the app?

I've got a new phone and today it new I was at the course but it didnt track my movements. location was set to high accuracy and gamegolf app had the permissions turned on

I've sent support a message just wondered if anybody else has had any problems

xreyuk

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Anybody had any issues with the app?

I've got a new phone and today it new I was at the course but it didnt track my movements. location was set to high accuracy and gamegolf app had the permissions turned on

I've sent support a message just wondered if anybody else has had any problems

Did you re-pair it with the new phone?