Game Golf User Group

• Thread starter Deleted member 16999
  • Start date

North Mimms

Tour Winner
Visit site
Because I can't play for a while and my current computer isn't compatible (XP) so its sitting doing nothing! When I'm more in sync with playing again and can actually use it, I'll get one again.

Ah, I'd forgotten about your computer compatibility problems.
Keep the GG, ditch the computer!

My laptop is positively stone age, but I can't get on with husband's new one

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Got mine and set it up - HomerJSimpson1 or Martin Bedborough if you want to follow and have a good laugh at my incompetence. First round is a medal on Saturday

Just followed you Homer

Feel free to marvel at my pitched in Eagle from 60 yards on our second, followed by yet another stinker filled with 3 putts a'go go

Getting a bit sick of giving myself a shown up in public TBH....

Only kidding

I am planning on doing it again tomorrow at the West Midlands Golf Course!!

Yippee

SVB

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Folks,

i'm going to be away at the end of the month so I've set up the May challenge early (only goes live for rounds from 1/5 though).

Sam is currently leading the field in April, come on folks, let's start hitting those greens and make an event out of it!

Also, note May will be the first net event GG have created so should be a bit more open to all.

best of luck,

Simon

ps as ever, if I've missed any new GG'ers then follow me and I'll follow back and add you to the challenges.

Simon barnard

D

Deleted member 16999

Folks,

i'm going to be away at the end of the month so I've set up the May challenge early (only goes live for rounds from 1/5 though).

Sam is currently leading the field in April, come on folks, let's start hitting those greens and make an event out of it!

Also, note May will be the first net event GG have created so should be a bit more open to all.

best of luck,

Simon

ps as ever, if I've missed any new GG'ers then follow me and I'll follow back and add you to the challenges.

Simon barnard

Cheers Simon

Sybez

Challenge Tour Pro
www.digitalberry.co.uk
P.s. if anyone is looking at selling the full kit I'm wanting one. Tried the app once and I'm hooked, just want to make the whole process easier to manage on the course!

As always I would like as new kit for used prices! lol

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Played Midlands GC today.

1-5 I blobbed twice. I turned the game golf unit off.

Then proceeded to make 3 birdies, pull of a couple of Hollywood approach shots and card a 39 on the way back in (which is my personal best 9 by 3 shots)

Gutted.

Playing again tomorrow.

Will switch it back on.

Ha

D

Deleted member 16999

Played Midlands GC today.

1-5 I blobbed twice. I turned the game golf unit off.

Then proceeded to make 3 birdies, pull of a couple of Hollywood approach shots and card a 39 on the way back in (which is my personal best 9 by 3 shots)

Gutted.

Playing again tomorrow.

Will switch it back on.

Ha
No need to switch it off, you get the option to "bin" the round before signing it 😜

Sybez

Challenge Tour Pro
www.digitalberry.co.uk
Another feature I like is the ability to take a screen shot of individual shots to incorporate within videos. A bit like this from today.

https://youtu.be/IPuMouERae0

Adds a wee bit of interest when you can't see where the ball ends up from the video itself.

How the hell do you find wayward balls round there on your own! Looks a lovely but tricky course!

John_Findlay

Tour Winner
Visit site
How the hell do you find wayward balls round there on your own! Looks a lovely but tricky course!

It has a reputation as a ball losing course, yeah. Lots of gorse but some of the best views in Edinburgh. And it's run by the Council.

There are just some holes you have to be sensible off the tee, even taking as little as an 8 iron to keep it in play, as I did yesterday. On other holes there are double fairways and you can open the shoulders though, like on my first shot in the video.