game at south leeds gc west yorks

Whereditgo

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
What like this guy Phil?

_40046595_203death1.jpg

Ok I'll go Blue :eek:

[/QUOTE]

Actually this was more the image I had in mind..

murcia060603-3.jpg

slowhand

Head Pro
Visit site
I'll probably get there between 1 & 1:30.

BTW, do you need a H/C certificate? I haven't had an official handicap since emigrating 15 years ago, but am currently playing to the same figure (23). My friend who would like to join us also doesn't have an official handicap, but plays to about 28.

drawboy

Tour Winner
Visit site
Beggsy mate, I have a winter league match on the day and my partner refuses to play early enough for me to guarantee getting there on time. I will do my very best but even if I cannot get to the tee in time I will still come up and try to catch you up. If there is a 3 ball I can join in with them and just play round or just walk the course for a bit of banter.

beggsy

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
right guys would it be easier if we arranged this for a different time i dont have a problem with that at all

slowhand

Head Pro
Visit site
I'd prefer tomorrow as my mate & I have already got passes from our respective HID to play tomorrow. Not sure when we'd get another one.

Also, there's more chance of the weather being crap if we postpone, and Sunday's forecast is quite good.

However, if the majority want to postpone I guess I'll have to go along with it.