FS: Motocaddy Electric , Bag, Card Holder

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I purchased from The craw the below Motocaddy Explorer Mk2 Electrical trolley. unfortunately due to a heavy handed courier it needed to have a new axel which comes complete with gear box. I had this done a month ago even though i purchased it around the end of 2010 and as luck would have it as i hadnt used it the batteries had gone bad.

So, the trolley now comes complete with brand new axel and gearbox (cost £75.00) and brand new battery (geuine motocaddy £60) and not the 2 old ones as per the pic , both used twice. also 6 month old motocaddy pro series cart bag & also score card holder (unused still in box)

I have added a pic to show the style of bag, but will post an accurate pic later of the bag and score card holder.

looking for £165 inc bag and score card holder plus shipping - may consider a deal on a range finder or decent gps unit.

Great trolley but i prefer carrying so dont see the point of it sitting in the garage unused and another battery going to waste,

trolley5.jpg

trolley4.jpg

trolley1.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
please remember it comes with 1 new battery and not the two older ones as shown, and i forgot to add the charger & motor have also been tested and are perfect,