Friday Night!!!!!

MVP

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Tell tale signs that its friday

1. Ive just spilt a bottle of rioja.. ..but its ok i spilt it in my mouth!!!!!!!
2. CURRY IS ON ITS WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. I gotta shake it all off by 7.30 tomorrow for the medal!

MVP

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
estrella is well nice its one of those beers you can neck all year long without getting a headache, too pissed , or bored with the flavour...LOVELY!!!

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Out last night for our winter league finals night, started off on the guinness, continued on with the guinness and when we left the club and headed to town, more guinness and finished off with a couple pints of kopparburg pear cider, walked (read: staggered) home for 2am and woke this morning at 10.30 for an 11am tee off, phoned a one of my fourball mates and got them to pick me up. We got to the clubhouse feeling absolutely awful and had a cup of coffee. Watched a few fellas finishing and the weather just seemed to be deteriorating so we took the decision to not bother as tomorrow is the Polar Bears finale and it is forecast to be better weather where todays comp was just a non qualifier anyway. Went home and slept for another 4 hours, got up and went out for a take away for the family, feeling almost human now and ready for tomorrow.