Friday 21st May

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
OK will do. we have no tee time bookings so there is no major rush. Im getting to the club about 8:30, going to have some breakfast and play a few holes until you get there. Ill PM you my mobile number to call when your near.

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
What else can I do? Only have 1 car at moment and HID is dropping me off on way to work. It defo beets sitting in the club with Martin until we tee off ;)

On the subject of cars, what you driving these days Murph?

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Enjoy your practice. Better than sitting at work looking out the window. Apparently the weather is going to be nice.

Not telling what I am driving. You will have to wait and see.

You can bring an ipod or cds for the trip north, or I can subject you to my terrible taste in music. Up to you.

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Sorry about this lads, we need nother change of plan. I need to play in a singles match at 7:30 before our game. Is it OK with everyone to meet up about 12:00????

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
Fine by me.... I'm still going to leave my place about 9am so I'll just have a bit longer to look round the place and steal all the valuables :)

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
It won't take him long to beat the 5 handicap opponent. He played with an ex captain and a member of the scratch team and did silly things like hitting the par 5 5th (503 yards) with a drive and a 4 iron. Splash shot out of the bunker on 9 that I saw from the putting green looked good too. He'll have wrapped it up 4&3 and will be back by about 11

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
I don't mind waiting. The way I'm swinging the club at the moment I could wait all week... and next week :(

Hopefully me shouting " YEEHAH, ARIBA-RIBA!" at the top of his backswing might put him off a bit... if not I'll set Craphacker on him... to scratch his eyes out :)

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
He played with an ex captain and a member of the scratch team and did silly things like hitting the par 5 5th (503 yards) with a drive and a 4 iron. Splash shot out of the bunker on 9 that I saw from the putting green looked good too.

He sounds a lot more useful than any of those pro's you have been paying Homer.
Couldn't he give you lessons for free?????

CrapHacker

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
So when I get there, I'm looking for a guy with a big hat, a droopy moustache, and a funny accent, riding around on a sheep ?

Oooooookkaaaaay.

No problems there that I can see.

:eek:

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
So when I get there, I'm looking for a guy with a big hat, a droopy moustache, and a funny accent, riding around on a sheep ?

Oooooookkaaaaay.

No problems there that I can see.

:eek:

You wait till you meet HomerJ!!! :) :p

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Come on guys. Spill the beans.

How did it go?

Did CH get there before HTL's horse needed feeding?

Did Homers latest swing hold up or did JustOne get Homer to try S&T?

What were the pairings - suppose I needn't ask really. Homer and HTL always seem pleased to play with each other :eek: :eek:

Who took the money - suppose I needn't ask really ;) ;)

Who bought the drinks??????????
We must be told :D :D :D